· International Investments in Commercial and Residential Real Estate (Course Degree), SAVILLS, London
· Russian Master's Degree of International Relationships (Moscow State University of Russian Federation) /
- Japanese Language Certificate (MGU, Russia)
- English Language Certificate (MGU, Russia) June 2012 – current time:Project Director (General Director of local foreign daughter company). State Development Moscow Russia Luxurious residences and 5***** International Branded Hotel & Resort in Vietnam .
- Design of residential buildings - Design of the main hotel building 5***** and de-lux bungalows.
- Hotel Operator Search, Feasibility Studies, PNL, Revenue, Rev PAR, Rev PAC. April 2009 – March 2011:Project ManagerSAVILLS RUSSIA (IntermarkSAVILLS)
- Set up a consulting office to adapt Property Investments and Property Management (British standards) to local clients.
- Organizing the functions of an international office in Moscow and other regions of Russian Federation.
December 2004 - March 2009:Project Director & Chief of Joint Venture Office. GARU CONSTRUCTION & PROPERTIES (Marbella, Spain)
- Design management; Conducting tenders in cooperation with purchasing department; evaluating and selecting contractors.
- Acted as a Project Director for Cabo Dorado Luxury Apartments and Villas residential project in Andalusia, Spain (48 000m2 built). 2002 - 2004: Project ManagerPROCON PROPERTIES (Alicante, Spain).
- Reconstruction of Villamartin Golf Club Residencies & Hotel.
- Responsible for construction and design of internal systems at the Villamartin Golf plant (35 000m2) in Alicante region (Spain). 2001 - 2002: Director of Incoming Travel DepartmentWORLD OF AEROFLOT (AEROFLOT, Russia).
1996-2001: Executive Director GRINT INTERNATIONAL (Moscow, Russia).